4. March 2019 20:16
Made for you.
Money bagz... Bags designed to help you plant more.
Be more comfortable and efficient with this simple and productive design. While these bags won't win fashion awards, they are sure to speed up your days planting. It all starts with the fit, and one size CANNOT fit all. A planter who is 120lbs does not need nor want the same bags as the 200lb planter.
- Great fit
- Better load distribution
- More comfortable
- Carry more
- Earn more...
- Sized belt
Important, especially for waist size under 30". The belt then determines the bag configurations.
- Best non-absorbant pads
Our pads do not absorb water/weight. A nice feature on a cold morning after the rain.
- Grippy pads
The pads will form to your shape, and the texture is grippy, preventing slippage.
- Square buckets
A cube holds more than a cylinder. Trees lay better when side loading.
- Customizable design
Allows you to make adjustments to the setup.
- 3 bag Small [Medium sides*, small back, 26"+ waist]
- 3 bag Medium [Medium sides*, small back, 31"+ waist]
- 3 bag Large [Large sides, medium back, 36"+ waist]
- 4 bag Medium [Small sides, small backs, 31"+ waist]
- 4 bag Large [Large sides, small backs, 36"+ waist]
- * 3 bag HC [Large sides, small back]
- All sets available in deluxe version.
Made in Canada. (DON'T BELIEVE BS ABOUT OTHER BAGS MADE IN CANADA. WE REALLY MAKE OURS.)